- "You're a liar! You were nothing until you met me, just some stuck-up bitch until I made you interesting! [...] You think that you're anything without me?! You are nothing! You're just some basic bitch who better watch her back! That's right! You're next, whore!"
- —Zoe Mitchell to Molly Bartlett[src]
- "Last year, when we started school, Rachel and I started hanging out with Molly and Megan. And it was fun at first. But then Rachel started talking to Molly's boyfriend. And Molly said it first, she said that we had to teach Rachel a lesson. And I thought that she was just joking, that we were gonna, you know, like, take her into the woods and scare her, but I should have stopped them. And I know that. But They made me do it. They made me kill my best friend."
- —Zoe Mitchell to Annalise Keating's Law Office[src]
Zoe with her "friends." ("Skanks Get Shanked")
After starting school, Zoe and her childhood friend, Rachael, started hanging around with Molly Bartlett and Megan Harris because they were popular. After Rachel started talking to Molly's boyfriend, the others supposedly urged Zoe to help them kill her for it behind the school in the woods. The girls stabbed Rachael over 52 times while she begged them to stop. Around a year later from moving schools, Zoe alone was charged with Rachel's murder due to the prosecutor gathering both Molly and Megan's testimony against Zoe for the trial. ("Skanks Get Shanked")
Zoe talking with Annalise Keating's Law Office. ("Skanks Get Shanked")
Zoe and her parents go to Annalise Keating's Law Office for her assistance. Once Annalise arrived, Zoe began explaining her story. Her father tried to explain to the staff some background information about Zoe however, Annalise tells him that Zoe should tell the story. During the trial, Annalise presents her opening statement, claiming that Zoe was the victim and that Molly and Megan are the ones who pressured Zoe into killing her. The prosecutor, however, thinks the opposite, that Zoe pressured the girls into killing Rachel. Later, the prosecutor calls Dr. Healy to the stand who provides a phycological insight to the girls "group" and claims that Zoe has an antisocial personality disorder. Annalise crosses the doctor and ends up getting his testimony thrown out. After court, Connor sits by her and sympathizes with her situation while talking her phone without her knowledge. Following, the prosecutor presents evidence which was taken off of her phone which shows the girls talking about killing other people. After, Molly is put on the stand where Annalise presents a video where it shows Zoe copying what Molly does. Molly tells Annalise that she only hung around with Zoe because she hung around with Rachel and that she forced her way into their group. After hearing enough, Zoe stands and shouts to Molly in court saying that she is nothing without her. Her outburst suggesting that Zoe wasn't such a victim after all. After court, Zoe is taken away by the court police while her mother and father watch emotionally. ("Skanks Get Shanked")
- Rachel Glasser: Allegedly pressured Molly Bartlett and Megan Harris into luring Rachel into the woods. Once she was there, the three of them stabbed her over 52 times, killing her. ("Skanks Get Shanked")
|"It's Time to Move On"||"She's Dying"||"It's Called the Octopus"||"Skanks Get Shanked"||"Meet Bonnie"|
|"Two Birds, One Millstone"||"I Want You to Die"||"Hi, I'm Philip"||"What Did We Do?"||"What Happened to You, Annalise?"|
|"She Hates Us"||"It's a Trap"||"Something Bad Happened"||"There's My Baby"||"Anna Mae"|