"Whose Blood Is That?" is the 62nd episode of How to Get Away with Murder.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Annalise preps to defend her first class action plaintiff and adjusts to the politics of the new job; Frank is suspicious of Gabriel and does some investigating of his own; Asher complicates Bonnie's new life away from Annalise.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Notes and Trivia[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
Important Events[edit | edit source]
- Annalise Keating moves out of the Easton Hotel and into her new apartment.
- Asher Millstone scores a job at the District Attorney's Office as a legal intern after failing to get into Annalise's Legal Clinic at Middleton University.
- Bonnie Winterbottom admits that she has feelings for Ronald Miller. The two of them kiss while continuing to flirt with each other.
- Gabriel Maddox gets kicked out of his apartment by his roommate, orchestrated by Frank Delfino and moves into Rebecca Sutter's old apartment where Frank has installed cameras to find out what he is really up to.
- Annalise, with the assistance of Michaela Pratt, wins her first appeal for her first client from her class-action lawsuit.
- Nate Lahey digs deeper into the DNA test from Denver's files and finds out that the male child was kidnapped when it was a baby which was around 20 years ago. The baby presumably still hasn't been recovered.
- A document suggests that Bonnie's son is actually Caucasian. Gabriel, being of mixed race, is therefore ruled out as Bonnie's son.
- Laurel Castillo manages to make amends with Tegan Price by giving her mother up as the person who turned Jorge Castillo. This placing Tegan in her debt which Laurel used to get Tegan to get Christopher Castillo into Caplan & Gold's Employee Daycare Center.
Title[edit | edit source]
- The title of the episode was said by Michaela Pratt when she was talking to Bonnie Winterbottom at the Coliver Wedding reception. Micheala and Bonnie were in the bathroom when Michaela saw blood on Bonnie's shoe. She asked her "whose blood is that?" repeatedly as Bonnie didn't answer back.
- "Whose Blood is That?" - Michaela Pratt
Music[edit | edit source]
|"I Gotta Go"||The Ditalians||At the Coliver Wedding, people are dancing. Bonnie walks through the snow with Christopher back to the church.|
|"Driver, Passenger"||Zoot Woman||Frank goes to make friends with Gabriel; Oliver tries to feed Christopher; Annalise gets new furniture; Nate further investigates the DNA results.|
|"Intruder"||Moderat||Frank watches Christopher; Ronald kisses Bonnie as they have a date in his office.|
|"True Love"||Otzeki||Laurel gets Christopher into daycare; Nate gets his request signed by distracting Ronald; Annalise is ordered to fall in line; Asher meets his new neighbor, Gabriel; Frank watches Gabriel through cameras he installed in his apartment.|