"Who's Dead?" is the 39th episode of How to Get Away with Murder.
Flashback: Wes receives Annalise's voicemail in the police interrogation room, prompting him to sneak out of the police station hours before his death.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- This episode scored 4.95 million viewers.
- It took the makeup department around 4 hours to apply the prosthetics to Alfred Enoch in order to give his character's appearance that he had been in a fire as half of his body was covered in servers burns.
- The cast wasn’t aware who was going to be the one who ended up "under the sheet", so each of them was told to be ready for anything. In order to prepare him for his character's death, Alfred was called into Peter Nowalk's office and personally told that his character was the one "under the sheet" so to speak.
- Regarding Karla Souza, her character was affected by the house blowing up and Karla was kept in the dark regarding what happened inside of the house until the following scripts were released.
- The case mentioned about Ted Bundy is real; he was a serial killer who murdered women. There was a total of 26 confirmed murders, but according to analysts, the actual figure may be more than 100 deaths. He was sentenced to death and executed in the electric chair on January 24, 1989.
- Annalise Keating puts her students to present a defense in a minute to convince her that Ted deserves to live. This is a reference to "Pilot".
- It is suggested that Laurel Castillo has phycological issues, or had them at least, as she explains that it is because her mother had a mental breakdown, as mentioned in "Always Bet Black".
- Oliver Hampton mentions that he still believes that Connor Walsh has an addiction problem. Connor told Oliver that he had a drug problem in "Kill Me, Kill Me, Kill Me" as a cover to what he had really been up to.
- Michaela Pratt's adoptive mother, Trishelle Pratt, mentions her other children. One of which is called Violet, and is addicted to oxycodone; another is called Odette and has a boyfriend whom she calls "Dirty Durwood". Trishelle mentions that she has 4 children.
- It is revealed that Wes is #UnderTheSheet, as half of his body was burned by the fire at Annalise's House.
- Rebecca Sutter's remains are revealed to have been discovered in the woods. Frank Delfino buried them in the woods during "Meet Bonnie". The police then present the evidence to Wes to try and get him to "rat" on Annalise. Wes then pulls out from the police's investigation, revealing that Wes wasn't the person who turned on Annalise.
- Annalise Keating discovers that the prosecutor's office is conducting an investigation on her.
- In the hospital, after we see piece by piece various characters making their way to the hospital, the last of them, Connor, walks over towards Bonnie and the first and only thing he said to anyone there was, “Who’s Dead?” All at the hospital knew someone had died (as that was why they were all there) but only Bonnie knew who.
- Who's Dead? - Connor Walsh
- French: "La Mort dans l'âme" (The Death in the Soul)
- Spanish: "¿Quién murió?" (Who Died?)
|"More More More"||Andrea True Connection||Oliver tries to play music for the party when Connor comes over to change it to something less stereotypical; Oliver congratulates Connor on his grade.|
|"Black Car"||Leon Else||The Keating 5 & Simon get the party going; Asher tells Michaela that her mom is coming.|
|"Black Car"||Leon Else||Annalise's students continue to party; Laurel tries to smooth things over with Wes but they only get into an argument; Wes gets a call from his lawyer calling him down the the police station; Renee is alerted that Vince as called Wes when Nate arrives to her office.|
|"Fuel to Fire (David Lynch Remix)"||Agnes Obel||Annalise continues to drink and begins to read herself of the files and other evidence from her past with the Mahoney's, Frank, Rebecca and Sam then heads out unknowingly leaving her door open and fire still burning; Annalise goes to Bonnie's House to talk with Frank and Bonnie and continues to drink.|
|"Surrender"||IAMX||Nate goes into Annalise's house when he finds the house unlocked; Annalise comes to Oliver to ask for him to hack the DA's office; Laurel arrives at the Keating house; the Keating house explodes.|
|"Burn"||Cody Crump||(Flashback) Wes listens to Annalise's voicemail asking for him to come to the house, he sneaks out of the police precinct; Montage of the rest of the Keating 5, Bonnie and Meggy's reaction to the news of Wes' death; Annalise cries in her cell when Nate comes to tell her that Wes was dead before the fire; (flashback) Wes leaves the police precinct.|
Behind the ScenesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.