by the end of the world
- How to Get Away with Murder, including both flashbacks and present events. This page displays the events which have occurred in
- Annalise Keating was born to Ophelia Harkness and Mac Harkness. ("Anna Mae", "Lahey v. Commonwealth of Pennsylvania")
- May 14:
- November 26:
- Bonnie Winterbottom gives birth to her son.
- Annalise Keating is with a law firm who had been tasked with defending Louis Lindgren for charges of rape against Bonnie Winterbottom. The court rules in Louis' favor and he is acquitted of all charges. ("I Love Her")
- Annalise later goes to Bonnie at her work and offers her help to get her into law school. She accepts. ("I Love Her")
- Annalise gets an assistant teaching job at Middleton University. ("It's About Frank")
- Sam Keating visits Frank Delfino in prison and gets his wife, Annalise Keating to represent him and managed to get him out of prison during his parole. Sam then made Annalise hire Frank at her law firm.
- March 24:
- September 30:
- Annalise tried to get Rose Edmond to testify not knowing that the Mahoney's had threatened her child, Christophe Edmond in order to get her to testify.
- This eventually lead to Rose's suicide on October 7, 2005.
- Wallace Mahoney used Frank Delfino to plant a recording device in Annalise's hotel room.
- Annalise gathered evidence against the Mahoneys and planned to go to the police. The recording device picked up this change in heart and Wallace set up a car accident which led to the death of Annalise's unborn child.
- Before November 2:
- November 2:
- After November 2:
- It is publically announced that Wallace Mahoney has his business, Mahoney Investment Fund (formerly Mahoney Hedge Management) along with his family, will make the move to Manhattan, New York.
- Stella Roa drops out of Amherst College and overdoses on her father's K-pex. Her father finds her body in the bathroom and stages the crime scene in order to hide the evidence that she died using his supply of drugs. He also used her phone to send a message to her mother, saying that she was going to kill herself. ("Ask Him About Stella")
- August 29/30, 2014:
- Lila Stangard threatens to tell Sam Keating's wife, Annalise Keating about their affair. Sam gets irrated with her and has Frank Delfino kill her. Her body is disposed of in the Water tank in her sorority. Rebecca Sutter finds her body but stays quiet.
- While coming home, Rudy Walters sees Rebecca wet and to make sure that he doesn't tell anyone she gives him some drugs which induce psychosis and cause him to be institutionalized.
- Wes Gibbins, Connor Walsh, Michaela Pratt, Laurel Castillo and Asher Millstone all start law school at Middleton University. Wes moves into his apartment next to Rebecca Sutter.Where previously Rudy Walters lived. ("Pilot")
- Lila Stangard's body is found.
- November 4:
- November 5:
- December 12:
- It's the Night of the Bonfire. Rebecca Sutter breaks into the Keating House to find information that Sam Keating killed Lila Stangard. The Keating 5 also arrive and things get out of control and Sam is murdered. His body is then disposed of via dismemberment and placed him in the bin. ("Kill Me, Kill Me, Kill Me")
- December 14:
- Sam Keating is officially classed as a missing person.
- December 25:
- December 31:
- January 23: Template:R
- April 3:
- Judge William Millstone kill himself after he is put under possible impeachment.
- Asher Millstone kills Emily Sinclair by running her over. Bonnie Winterbottom takes the body to the Hapstall Mansion where they stage a crime scene.
- Annalise Keating is shot by Wes Gibbins and is rushed to the hospital.
- The Keating 5 begin their second year of Middleton University's law school, while starting a new class involving the Middleton Criminal Law Clinic.
- October 6:
- November 2:
- November 3
- November 9:
- Jasmine Bromelle is released from prison but soon after, overdoses and dies. ("It's for the Greater Good")
- April 22/23:
- It's a Friday and its the Party at Caplan & Gold where Laurel Castillo and Michaela Pratt used the party to steal information about Antares Technologies. Simon Drake was shot in the head.
- After getting hit in the stomach by Frank Delfino accidentally, Laurel went into premature labor at Annalise's hotel and gave birth to a boy.
- Frank Delfino interrogates Dominick for information about Jorge but later kills him after he refuses to talk.
- April 27:
- Todd Denver is killed via a car accident arranged by Jorge Castillo.
- Jorge Castillo is later arrested for said murder along with other charges by the F.B.I.
- Annalise Keating wins her class action lawsuit.
- Michaela Pratt contacts I.C.E. with information that Simon Drake was living in the U.S. illegally since his visa expired. Simon is then arrested by Homeland Security.
- Laurel is granted full custody of Christopher Castillo and moves into Bonnie's House.
- The Middleton University tour for the 2016-2017 academic year is held with both Frank Delfino and Gabriel Maddox in attendance
- December 15:
- The Coliver Wedding occurs, where Nate beats Miller 13 times while outside the wedding tent and then Bonnie smothers him while Christopher is in the snow watching everything.
- While this happens, Frank tells Annalise Gabriel is Sam's kid.
- December 25:
- Unknown date:
- May 3:
- Bonnie Winterbottom gets into a car accident. Sara Gordon a.k.a. Agent Pollock remotely cuts her brakes.("What If Sam Wasn't the Bad Guy This Whole Time?")
- Unknown date:
- The graduation arrives and Asher dies.