This page is dedicated to the sixth and final season of ABC's How to Get Away with Murder. The series was renewed for a sixth season on May 10, 2019, by ABC. On July 11, 2019, it was annouced that this season would be the show's last.
- Where Laurel and Christopher are.
- More about Tegan's backstory.
- Whether Laurel's mother is alive or not.
- More about Michaela's backstory, including why she and Connor were chosen for the Keating 5.
- More on Michaela's father.
- More on Vivian Maddox including whether Gabriel murdered her boyfriend.
This season follows Professor Annalise Keating's (Viola Davis) class through their final semester in law school – while the deception, fear and guilt binding Professor Keating to her students prove deadlier than ever.
- Viola Davis - Annalise Keating
- Billy Brown - Nate Lahey
- Jack Falahee - Connor Walsh
- Rome Flynn - Gabriel Maddox
- Aja Naomi King - Michaela Pratt
- Matt McGorry - Asher Millstone
- Conrad Ricamora - Oliver Hampton
- Amirah Vann - Tegan Price
- Charlie Weber - Frank Delfino
- Liza Weil - A.D.A. Bonnie Winterbottom
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Continuing with the "TGIT" line-up, How to Get Away with Murder will air once again on Thursdays at 10pm.
- On July 11, 2019, Peter Nowalk announced on his twitter that HTGAWM would end with Season 6, calling it a "killer final season."
- Filming is sceduled to start on July 15, 2019 and end in February 2020.
- Prior to the show's sixth season renewal, Jack Falahee expressed an interest in directing an episode in the this season.
- In the press release for the sixth season, Karla Souza (Laurel Castillo) and Timothy Hutton (Emmett Crawford) are left off of the cast list.
- The read-through for "Episode 6.02" occured on July 29, 2019 and filming began on August 1, 2019.
- On August 7. 2019, both Rome Flynn (Gabriel Maddox) and Viola Davis (Annalise Keating) were seen filming in the University of Southern California which serves as a filming location for Middleton University for "Episode 6.02".