"Not Everything's About Annalise" is the 41st episode of How to Get Away with Murder.
Annalise reaches her breaking point as she struggles to adapt to her new reality behind bars, while at the same time, her mother comes to visit while down. A surprise confession to Wes' murder could change everything. Michaela, Asher and Laurel comprehend the reveal that Connor is Wes' killer. Meanwhile, the K4 find their own freedom at risk as they discover the D.A.’s investigation is much bigger than they imagined.
Flashback: Wes confronts Frank for killing his father. After they argue about their love for Laurel, where their loyalty lies with Annalise, and Wes accusing Frank of killing Rebecca, Wes decides to walk back to the police station. Frank then calls Bonnie, who asks him not to lose Wes and start following him.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- This episode scored 4.69 million viewers.
- Another report states that Sam was last seen on December 12, 2014. This was in "Kill Me, Kill Me, Kill Me" and was stated on a missing person's poster.
- A newspaper report from the Philadelphia Dispatch states that the date is 3 days after the Fire at the Keating House, on November 6, 2019 on a Friday.
- In the flashforward scene at the end of the episode, it was revealed, after questioning Wes regarding his involvement in the investigation into Annalise, he and Frank seemingly part ways. Right after, Frank reports to Bonnie of their "puppy problem". She instructs him to simply "not lose him".
- The prosecution reveals that they are investigating not only Wes's death, but all suspicious murders such as Sam Keating, Emily Sinclair, Rebecca Sutter, Lila Stangard, and the Hapstall Case.
- The Keating 4 along with Bonnie Winterbottom discover that Oliver Hampton knows about Sam Keating's murder.
- Nate Lahey visits Frank Delfino in the interrogation room at the police station, where they begin talking. Nate mentioning that Wes Gibbins didn’t die in the fire, which only solidifies that Frank is lying about killing Wes. Nate also mentions that he thinks Frank telling the police he was the one who killed Wes is a way for him to fix things that he has caused. Frank, however, disagrees. “Not everything’s about Annalise.”
- Not Everything's About Annalise - Frank Delfino
- French: "Le Temps des aveux" (The Time of Confessions)
- Spanish: "No todo se trata de Annalise" (Not Everything is About Annalize)
|"Going Upstate"||RItual Howls||Annalise is transferred back to the Philadelphia precinct; Frank continues to tell his "story" with the police in interrogation; Annalise calls for her lawyer as she's taken to an interrogation room.|
|"Until We Go Down"||Ruelle||Annalise asks for bunkmate for her razor then begins to cut out her sew in weave.|
|"Sadeness"||Enigma||Asher tries to seduce Michaela by creating a sensual scene for her.|