"Make Me the Enemy" is the 74th episode of How to Get Away with Murder.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Aja Naomi King doesn’t like cheese, so the props department came up with a grilled cheese sandwich that has cheese everywhere except where Aja took a bite.
- There were many versions of Sandrine Castillo's aparent scalp before Peter Nowalk decided upon the right one which would be used for the scene.
- Laurel Castillo has a second brother, Xavier Castillo who was responsible with the death of Nathaniel Lahey, Sr.. Emmett Crawford was found innocent in the crime.
- Laurel also receives a package containing a scalp of what appears to be belonging to her mother, Sandrine Castillo.
- Emmett reveals that he is planning on running for District Attorney of Philadelphia. He also announced that he planned for Tegan Price to take over as managing partner of Caplan & Gold.
- Oliver Hampton acts as his own attorney in court to get his laptop back, which he does.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.