"The Reckoning" is the 87th episode of How to Get Away with Murder.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Plot[edit | edit source]
Notes and Trivia[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although credited, Matt McGorry (Asher Millstone) is absent from this episode.
- This marks the first episode in which McGorry is absent from the series.
- The press release lists Deborah Levin under the character 'Agent Pollock.' This can be considered a spoiler as the press release was released before the previous episode, "The Reckoning", aired, and her character 'Sara Gordon' who worked for the Castillo's was really a special agent working for the F.B.I.
Important Events[edit | edit source]
- Frank discovers that Agent Pollock is working with Xavier Castillo and tortures him for information. Nate gets him to confess that he ordered the hit on his father under the orders of the governer and Nate snaps his neck.
- Nate confirms to Annalise that he has signed an immunity deal with the FBI to testify against her.
- Connor and Michaela do the same after they find out that the FBI killed Asher.
- A.U.S.A. Deanna Montes admits that she’s going for the death penalty for Annalise.
- The death charge is later thrown out after Annalise targets the FBI with the DOJ.
- Vivian Maddox returns to town to convince Annalise not to give the FBI Gabriel’s name as the witness who saw Pollock murder Asher.
- Vivian also explains to Annalise that it all began with Hannah Keating. Foreshadowing a strange connection between Sam and Hannah.
Title[edit | edit source]
- Nate Lahey was interrogating Xavier Castillo and when he was about to leave, Xavier told him that he wants Jorge Castillo. And Nate agrees, but kills him too. "I agree. So let's hurt him."
- "Let's Hurt Him" - Nate Lahey
Music[edit | edit source]
Multimedia[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Behind the Scenes[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.