"It's War" is the 43rd episode of How to Get Away with Murder.
After being robbed of her power, Annalise makes it her mission to take down DA Denver and ADA Atwood. Meanwhile, Asher, Connor, Michaela, Laurel and Oliver continue to wrestle with the weight of Wes' unsolved murder, and Nate makes a shocking discovery.
Flashback: Nate tries to persuade Wes not to help and trust Annalise anymore, but Wes refuses as she knew his mother and helped him countless times since his childhood. Nate leaves the house, leaving Wes alone there. Later, Connor is shown being present at Annalise's house, and performing CPR on Wes.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- This episode scored 4.66 million viewers.
- In the flashback scene at the end of the episode, it was revealed that Connor was at the scene of the crime the night Wes was murdered and had been trying to resuscitate him.
- President Hargrove was revealed to be working with A.D.A Renee Atwood to gain full custody of her children as part of the deal that was made between them.
- After the Keating 4 and Annalise Keating meet at Bonnie's House, where several of them gang up on Annalise and accuse her basically of being soft, Analise decides to do something about it. She writes up a list of everything she knows ADA Attwood of causing, as well as the corruption in court, before sending it to Ingrid Peters, from the deputy attorney general's office. After Peters reads all that has been written, Annalise begins to speak, saying, "It’s War."
- It's War - Annalise Keating
- French: "Bras de Fer" (Arm Wrestling)
- Spanish: "Declaración de Guerra" (War Declaration)
|"Dépassée par le fantasme"||Essaie Pas||Laurel gathers all the evidence she can and meets with investor Howie; Annalise wages war on A.D.A. Atwood by writing to Ingrid Peters about her grievances.|
|"Thief"||Mating Ritual||Michaela gives Asher a warning; Oliver continues to hack Annalise's phone as Connor tries to convince him that Annalise is up to something; Bonnie visits Laurel, she brings up the subject of abortion.|
|"Disintegration"||Chromatics||Annalise comforts Laurel; Oliver confronts Connor after discovering he answered his phone to check his voicemail; (flashback) Connor tries to resuscitate Wes.|