"I Want to Be Free" is the 83rd episode of How to Get Away with Murder.
After taking the stand during Nate Senior’s murder trial, Bonnie’s world is turned upside down when a mysterious accident leads her to a hard realization. Meanwhile, the students compete for a large cash bonus during the final exam where they must come up with the best defense for a conspiracy-to-murder charge.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- The wrongful death suit for Nathaniel Lahey, Sr. goes to trial where Bonnie is thrown off the case as the lead attorney immediately for being a conflict of interest. Tegan steps up in her place.
- Frank gets Paula Gladden to admit the truth on the stand, that Xavier Castillo was the one who told her to murder Nathaniel, not Ronald Miller.
- Bonnie's breaks are tampered with which results in her crashing her car.
- The woman paid by Xavier to scare Annalise was spying on her and Bonnie's conversation before the crash.
- In the hospital, she watches the news unfold that it was, in fact, Xavier, not Ron who ordered the hit on Nathaniel.
- Its the students' final exam and Annalise gives them a case study.
- The Flash-Forward reveals that Annalise is getting ready to leave and, using the alias of "Justine", she's talking to an app on her phone that helps her delete everything on her memory drive and departs where a car is waiting for her.
"I Want to Be Free" - Tegan Price.