"I Got Played" is the 67th episode of How to Get Away with Murder.
Connor and Oliver attempt to secure a church for their wedding to appease their moms. Meanwhile, Annalise and Nate continue their quest for justice in the face of endless obstacles and grave circumstances, and Annalise begins to doubt the governor’s dedication to her cause.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- This episode takes place a month after the previous episode, "We Can Find Him" as mentioned by the Dr. Maureen Groff in her speech to the press about Nathaniel Lahey, Sr. death.
- Nathaniel Lahey, Sr.'s death is ruled a justifiable homicide as he allegedly attacked one of the guards, Paula Gladden during his transport.
- Annalise then asks Ronald Miller to open an inquest into Nathaniel's death. However, the jury didn't find that there was enough evidence to support that the guards murdered Nathaniel in cold blood.
- Annalise Keating fears the worst: that Governor Lynne Birkhead is playing her which is proved correct when the Governor informs Annalise that the Pennsylvania Fair Defense Project will not be going forward.
- Laurel Castillo and Frank Delfino continue watching Gabriel Maddox. Laurel mentions about telling Annalise about him, suggesting that he is somewhat connected to Annalise. Bonnie Winterbottom finds out about Laurel and Frank's surveillance on Gabriel.
- The Governor threatens to leak the adoption records belonging to Annalise, suggesting that Annalise had a previous kid which she gave up for adoption.
- Connor Walsh and Oliver Hampton secure a church and a Minister for the wedding.
- Connor is involved in a fight with a man who called him and Oliver "faggots."
- Michaela Pratt and Asher Millstone, although don't have sex, it is revealed that they cuddle still. On her way out, Michaela stops by Gabriel's apartment and the two have sex.
- When Annalise Keating is talking with Tegan Price in her car, she tells her that she thinks that Governor Lynne Birkhead murdered Nathaniel Lahey, Sr. and that their project is a scam. Annalise told her "She had to destroy him to destroy me. I got played. Okay."
- "I Got Played" - Annalise Keating