"I'm the Murderer" is the 82nd episode of How to Get Away with Murder.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Gabriel is first chair on a case defending a teacher involved in a school shooting, and this case hits particularly close to home for both Gabriel and Annalise. Elsewhere, Annalise attempts to discourage Tegan from her new quest to right a wrong, all while Oliver makes a shocking confession.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Notes and Trivia[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A month has passed since the events of the previous episode, "Family Sucks".
- Mercedes Mason (Cora Duncan) only appears in pictures in the episode. She doesn't make a live appearance despite her being credited.
Important Events[edit | edit source]
- Annalise goes on another date with Robert Hsieh after having several phone dates.
- Nate and Tegan tell Annalise about their wrongful death suit against Governor Lynne Birkhead.
- Fearing this will expose Ronald Miller's innocence in all this, Annalise asks Frank to scare Tegan so she doesn't file the suit. Frank sends Tegan a USB Flash Drive containing surveillance photos he took of her ex Cora Duncan to make Tegan believe that the Castillos did this to scare her.
- Bonnie decides to become Nate's Lawyer and file the suit in Tegan's place.
- Annalise gets a fright from a supposed new neighbor trying to get into her apartment. She is later revealed to be working for Xavier Castillo.
- Connor finally opens up to Oliver about the Night of the Bonfire where he reveals he was the one who chopped up Sam Keating's body after he was murdered.
- In the Flash-Forwards, Oliver is at the police station. Frank arrives to check up on him and tries to get him to leave and take him home but Oliver rushes up to Reception and claims he's the murderer and wants to be arrested.
Title[edit | edit source]
- Oliver Hampton is in the police station station with a blank look. Frank Delfino came to check up on him, but he admitted to the police officer that he was the murderer. "Arrest me. I'm the murderer."
- "I'm the Murderer" - Oliver Hampton