"He Betrayed Us Both" is the 69th episode of How to Get Away with Murder.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- The flashback events continue from "Anna Mae" in 2005, after Annalise Keating lost her baby son.
- Annalise shows Gabriel Maddox the voicemail Wes Gibbins left to her confessing that he had killed Sam Keating in "Wes", moments before he was murdered.
- The actor who portrayed young Gabriel Maddox was the real life son of Tom Verica (Sam Keating).
- Tom Vercia knew about Gabriel Maddox being his character's (Sam Keating) son for a while before shooting their first scene in "I Want to Love You Until the Day I Die".
- No specific promotional photos for the episode were released. After the premiere of the episode, however, certain screencaps from the episode were released as promotional photos in their place.
- In the flashbacks to after Annalise Keating lost her baby, Sam Keating takes her home where she wants to adopt Christophe Edmond. The adoption agency, however, doesn't find her a good fit and denies her request. She then tries to kill herself by overdosing. Bonnie finds her.
- The adoption is the same adoption which Governer Lynne Birkhead mentioned in a previous episode.
- Sam tries to make contact with his son, Gabriel Maddox, however, his ex-wife stops him.
- As a way to live up to the promise that Sam had him make to him about protecting Annalise, Frank gives Sam some advice: to give up on his son (Gabriel) and focus on Annalise.
- Nate Lahey deals with Ronald Miller's body; Bonnie gets an alibi for the night by ordering pizza.
- Bonnie Winterbottom tells Frank Delfino about Ronald and Frank tells her about Gabriel Maddox.
- Eve Rothlo is revealed to be the person who Frank Delfino called in "Nobody Else Is Dying" and continuously calls to give updates about Gabriel.
- While Annalise Keating is telling Gabriel Maddox about his father, Sam Keating, she reminds him that he wasn't a good man which is why he left him and which is the reason what led to his death. "Sam broke my heart, Gabriel. Just like he broke yours. He betrayed us both."
- "He Betrayed Us Both" - Annalise Keating
- ↑ "Final Adjusted TV Ratings for Thurday 17th January 2019" - SpoilerTV
- ↑ "How to Get Away With Murder - Episode 5.09 - He Betrayed Us Both - Press Release" - SpoilerTV
- ↑ File:509SamLetter.png
- ↑ https://twitter.com/tomverica/status/1086375059193622530
- ↑ https://twitter.com/tomverica/status/1086374567344365568/
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.