"Go Cry Somewhere Else" is the 42nd episode of How to Get Away with Murder.
Tensions in the courtroom run high, as the prosecution seeks to bring forth a new charge against Annalise. Meanwhile, Nate uncovers a crucial piece of information that could threaten his own innocence, as detectives call Oliver in for questioning.
Flashback: Bonnie tells Nate that Wes has gone to the police when she gets a call from Frank saying he lost Wes' trail. Wes is shown in a cab, making a phone call to an unknown person, letting them know it's an emergency situation. As he visits Annalise's empty house, Nate comes face to face with Wes.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- This episode scored 4.92 million viewers.
- Laurel Castillo is shown to possess minor burns caused by the fire, and is subsequently covered with a bandage from her time at Middleton Hospital.
- Mac Harkness informs Annalise Keating that he suspected that Clyde Harkness raped her, however, he didn't do anything about the information. Ophelia Harkness told Annalise that she knew about Clyde and subsequently murdered him for it in "Mama's Here Now".
- Connor Walsh tells Oliver Hampton that he wants them to know each other better. Connor reminds Oliver that he (Oliver) is good at lying referring to him erasing his acceptance letter to Stanford as to prevent him from leaving. This happened during "Anna Mae" and it remains a secret until Annalise informs him in "We're Good People Now".
- Laurel Castillo mentions to Nate Lahey that she didn't get the chance to say goodbye to Wes Gibbins, and asks him how he would have felt if he had not been able to say goodbye to Nia Lahey. Nia was Nate's wife who was dying from cancer who Nate helped to euthanize. This happened in "Meet Bonnie".
- Laurel Castillo is discharged from Middleton Hospital.
- After Annalise Keating's mother and father visit, Mac Harkness reveals that Ophelia Harkness has been diagnosed with early stages of dementia.
- Annalise manages to get herself out of prison on bail after purposely getting herself beaten up by Claudia Gelvin in order to do so. Her charges are not dropped, however.
- Frank Delfino fires his public defender.
- In a flashforward, it was revealed that Nate Lahey was at the Keating House the night Wes was murdered, looking for Annalise. Ultimately coming across Wes, still alive.
- Laurel Castillo is shown to give a eulogy at Wes' memorial where her emotions soon bubble up to the surface. She snapped towards a few of the other people attending, while she begins to cry heavily. Michaela Pratt walks up to the stage to comfort her. “But there's not even a body to bury. You're all vultures glomming onto this tragedy like it's to your own. Well it’s not your tragedy it is Wes’ and he deserves better than this funeral,with you phoney ass people, so just go cry somewhere else!"
- Go Cry Somewhere Else - Laurel Castillo
- French: "Allez pleurer ailleurs" (Go Crying Elsewhere)
- Spanish: "Vayan a llorar a otra parte" (Go Cry Somewhere Else)
|"I Decline"||Perfume Genius||Annalise is taken to her and Frank's special trial hearing; Connor readies with Oliver; Bonnie practices her opening speech; the gang arrives at Wes' memorial service; Annalise asks for the students.|
|"Avalanche"||Zola Jesus||Bonnie gets Annalise released; Annalise and Ophelia embrace; Michaela worries about Laurel, she and Asher have sex; Oliver tells Connor he saved a copy of Ananalise's phone; Laurel goes to Wes' flat.|