"Family Sucks" is the 81st episode of How to Get Away with Murder.
Annalise intervenes in Michaela’s relationship with her father and asks for his help in return. Because Nate still doesn’t trust Tegan, he attempts to get in good with someone who was once close to her. After Asher reunites and has an unpleasant conversation with his estranged mother, he shares a meaningful moment with Michaela. Elsewhere, Connor finally learns why he was originally picked for the Keating 5.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- First episode in the series where there are no credited co-stars.
- There are also no official episode stills for the episode.
- Annalise files a restraining order against Xavier Castillo and his family on behalf of her and the others.
- Nate's obsession with Tegan reaches a new level when he tries to get with Cora Duncan. Tegan tries to make peace by offering to do a wrongful death suit for his father, Nathaniel Lahey, Sr..
- Annalise uses Solomon Vick to get documents under a new name to leave the country to escape from the FBI.
- Asher and Michaela kiss after Michaela falls out with Gabriel for telling Annalise about Solomon.
- Michaela realizes that she doesn't want anything to do with her father, Solomon and asks him to leave her alone.
- Connor finally finds out why he was picked for the Keating 5. He was hand-chosen by Bonnie who explained that Annalise let her and Frank choose a student which explained why Frank chose Laurel.
- Bonnie also tells Connor that she is an abuse survivior which was why she liked his application essay, this most likely refers back to her past abuse from her father and the other men.
- Flashforward, Asher arrives on Bonnie's doorstep with his shirt covered in blood.
- "Family Sucks" - Asher Millstone
Behind the ScenesEdit