Okuma was born in Vancouver, British Columbia. She is of Nigerian descent. In 1990, she began her career on television, appearing as regular cast member during the first season of the teen soap opera, Hillside. Throughout the 1990s, she also played supporting roles in several made for television films and Canadian television series, such as Madison. She eventually made her feature film debut with a supporting role in Double Jeopardy (1999).
Okuma co-starred in the American crime drama series Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye from 2002 to 2005. She guest starred on various hit television series, including Dark Angel, Odyssey 5, Cold Case, Grey's Anatomy and NCIS: Los Angeles. She had the recurring role as Marika Donoso on the seventh season of the Fox series 24. Okuma was cast as one of lead characters in the ABC pilot, The Adversaries, in 2015. That year, she also guest starred as Nia Lahey on the hit series How to Get Away with Murder.
- ↑ http://www.buddytv.com/info/enuka-okuma-info.aspx
- ↑ http://www.crushable.com/2011/09/06/other-stuff/crushable-quotable-rookie-blue-star-enuka-okuma-treasures-her-time-on-canadian-teen-dramas-and-with-former-castmate-ryan-reynolds-369/
- ↑ http://suethomasdvd.com/th_gallery/qa-with-f-b-eye-enuka-okuma/
- ↑ http://deadline.com/2015/03/dilshad-vadsaria-cast-frankenstein-the-adversaries-the-catch-la-crime-pilots-add-cast-1201390072/
- ↑ http://www.eonline.com/ca/news/711574/someone-s-dying-on-how-to-get-away-with-murder-tonight-we-think-it-ll-be