"Don't Tell Annalise" is the 34th episode of How to Get Away with Murder.
The fate of a young client is jeopardized after the Philadelphia Bar Association disciplinary board discovers damaging information about Annalise. Meanwhile, Frank commits a shocking act that someone close to him must deal with.
Flashforward: Bonnie makes a visit to Annalise in jail and tells her that someone else was found in the house. Later in the evening, Bonnie and Oliver spot Meggy at the hospital, who is rushing to inform a patient's doctor that results have shown that they are pregnant. She is then shocked to find out that the patient is the survivor of the fire: Laurel.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- This episode scored 4.00 million viewers.
- This episode takes place around October 5, 2015 as mentioned in an email, around four weeks before the Fire at the Keating House.
- Barry Lewiston is mentioned in the episode as being part of the board of Middleton University.
- Frank Delfino reveals that he still possesses the suitcase of cash which he received from Lisa Cameron in 2005 in "There's My Baby".
- Bonnie Winterbottom mentions to Asher Millstone about the events of Trotter Lake with Tiffany Howard, and again shows that she is still upset with Asher for that. Bonnie found out in "I Want You to Die".
- Annalise Keating reveals that she has been a member of the Pennsylvania bar for over 18 years.
- Laurel Castillo visits Frank's father who tells her that Annalise Keating and Sam Keating took Frank out of prison.
- It's Wes Gibbins's birthday of which he has never had a birthday party before.
- Wes's birthday would be October 6, taking into account that the night of the fire is November 3, 2015, and his birthday party is exactly four weeks before.
- Frank kills Bonnie Winterbottom's father Robert Winterbottom for what he did to her when she was a child.
- Annalise Keating manages to get her license to practice law revoked due to her hitting her client, Toby Solomon. This happened in "Always Bet Black".
- In the flashforward, we learn that Laurel has not only survived the Fire at the Keating House but that she is pregnant.
- Annalise and Nate Lahey end their relationship following a fight.
- Annalise lets Eve Rothlo go when she discovers that she is in love with another woman.
- After Laurel made a visit to Annalise’s, she overhears both Bonnie and Annalise talking about how Bonnie’s father died and that he was in Coalport, PA. Laurel disappears to the front door, where Bonnie finds her crying. They have a talk about Frank killing Bonnie’s father, which made Bonnie say to Laurel, ‘Don't tell Annalise.’
- Don't Tell Annalise - Bonnie Winterbottom
- French: "Ne dis rien à Annalise" (Do not say anything to Annalise)
- Spanish: "No le digas a Annalise" (Do not tell Annalise)
|"Can't Do Without You (Extended Mix)"||Caribou||(4 Weeks Earlier) Annalise meets up with Eve at a lounge where they drinks and try not to discuss their lives when two guys come over and begin to hit on them, they end up partying the night away with them.|
|"Heat Stroke"||Black Math||Connor has a threesome with two college guys from HumpR, but he checked their IDs first.|
|"Ritual Spirit"||Massive Attack & Azekel||Asher tells Bonnie he's proud of her for what she did in court; Annalise meets with the Pennsylvania Bar to give a form statement; Nate and Renee have sex; the gang wait in Meggy's apartment for a surprise party for Wes; Annalise admits to being an alcoholic; Wes arrive for the party.|
|"Unholy"||Zipper Club||Michaela drunkenly makes fun of Meggy's name, Asher pulls her away to dance; Meggy pulls Wes onto the dance floor; Laurel leaves the party; Connor and Oliver have an honest conversation about hooking up with other people after breaking up.|
|"Scars"||IAMX||(Flashback) Frank kills Bonnie's father; Laurel admits knew where Frank was; (4 Weeks Later) Oliver tries to get information on the person found from Annalise's home; Meggy's finds Laurel the patient.|