"Do You Think I'm a Bad Man?" is the 78th episode of How to Get Away with Murder.
After Michaela’s courtroom tactics do more harm than help, Annalise draws on memories of Sam to guide Michaela back to the winning path. Meanwhile, Connor bites off more than he can chew in his effort to reunite a family, forcing Tegan to call in a favor and fix his mess. Frank enlists Oliver’s help to follow a lead on Laurel; and Gabriel learns new information about Michaela’s birth father.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Frank finds more evidence that Laurel wasn't kidnapped and just left. He later finds a crib with Xavier Castillo indicating that Christopher has been staying with him.
- Michaela Pratt takes on her first personal case. Annalise helps her use her involvement in Sam's Murder during the Night of the Bonfire to help her win the case.
- Tegan Price reveals that she is married to Cora Duncan who is the Undersecretary for Intelligence and Analysis at Homeland Security.
- In the Flashforwards, Connor is interrogated by the FBI around the same time Michaela was being questioned and he is shown a picture of blood spatter where he succumbs to the pressure and laughs hysterically resulting in some form of mild attack.
- Vivian gives her son Gabriel recordings of his father Sam's therapy sessions and he comes across one which provides evidence to Michaela that her father was a lawyer that Annalise worked with when she was an undergraduate and she looked up to him until she found out that he slept with Michaela's mother who was married to their client Dwight Halpern.
- Bonnie got a job at Caplan & Gold.
- When Gabriel is talking to his mother regarding him murdering her boyfriend Paul. He asks her whether she thinks he is a bad man who tells him that she doesn't.
- "Do You Think I'm a Bad Man?" - Gabriel Maddox
Behind the ScenesEdit