Christopher Castillo is the biological child of Laurel Castillo and Wes Gibbins. Even though it was originally believed that the baby's father is Wes Gibbins, it was later revealed that Laurel slept with Wes and Frank at the time that her son was conceived. After completing a paternity test, it was evidently clear that the baby's father is Wes. The baby seems to have been conceived in the episode "Is Someone Really Dead?".
Laurel revealed to Annalise in the episode "It's for the Greater Good" that the baby is a boy. In the episode "Live. Live. Live.", Laurel gives birth to him prematurely, and he is ultimately saved by Annalise while the paramedics arrive. It's confirmed in "He's Dead" that Wes is the father, not Frank.
A little over 4 months into the pregnancy, Laurel has come to the conclusion that she wants to keep the baby. However, she told her father that she had an abortion after telling him that she was pregnant. While at the Keating 4 dinner, she informed the others that she decided to keep the baby. ("I'm Going Away")
Three months later, Laurel somehow has the baby but it is unknown what has happened to the baby, whether it survived or not. ("I'm Going Away")
After Laurel suffers an accidental blow to the stomach, she becomes trapped in an elevator where she begins bleeding heavily. Laurel is found unconscious by Annalise where she spots that Laurel had given birth to the baby. Guided by a 911 operator, Annalise desperately struggles to remove the baby from the elevator and perform CPR. As the episode ends, the sound of a baby's cry is heard, showing that Annalise succeeded in saving his life. ("Live. Live. Live.")
- Seemingly conceived in "Is Someone Really Dead?".
- It is unknown whether Laurel knew she was pregnant before the fire (as we as viewers found out because she had tests done while she was in hospital). In "We're Bad People", while in a flashback, Laurel is talking to Wes in a bathtub about the condom breaking the last time they had sex. This might mean that she knew she was pregnant before the fire, but it is only hinted at, nothing more.
Christopher as portrayed by Braylon Jackson. ("Say Goodbye")
- He was born 2 months premature.
- In the fifth season, despite being male, Christopher is portrayed by a female infant and her twin sister.
- In the sixth season premiere, "Say Goodbye", a older Christopher is portrayed by Braylon Jackson in a hallucination.
|"I'm Going Away"||"I'm Not Her"||"It's for the Greater Good"||"Was She Ever Good at Her Job?"||"I Love Her"|
|"Stay Strong, Mama"||"Nobody Roots for Goliath"||"Live. Live. Live."||"He's Dead"||"Everything We Did Was For Nothing"|
|"He's a Bad Father"||"Ask Him About Stella"||"Lahey v. Commonwealth of Pennsylvania"||"The Day Before He Died"||"Nobody Else Is Dying"|
|"Say Goodbye"||"Vivian's Here"||"Do You Think I'm a Bad Man?"||"I Hate the World"||"We're All Gonna Die"|
|"Family Sucks"||"I'm the Murderer"||"I Want to Be Free"||"Are You the Mole?"||"Episode 6x10"|
|"Episode 6x11"||"Episode 6x12"||"Episode 6x13"||"Episode 6x14"||"Episode 6x15"|