Christopher Castillo is the biological child of Laurel Castillo and Wes Gibbins. Even though it was originally believed that the baby's father is Wes Gibbins, it was later revealed that Laurel slept with Wes and Frank at the time that her son was conceived. After completing a paternity test, it was evidently clear that the baby's father is Wes. The baby seems to have been conceived in the episode "Is Someone Really Dead?".
Laurel revealed to Annalise in the episode "It's for the Greater Good" that the baby is a boy. In the episode "Live. Live. Live.", Laurel gives birth to him prematurely, and he is ultimately saved by Annalise while the paramedics arrive. It's confirmed in "He's Dead" that Wes is the father, not Frank.
In the series finale "Stay", Christopher was first seen as a toddler with his mother Laurel in the courthouse for his godmother Annalise's trial and then as adult, after attending Annalise's funeral with his mother, he become a criminal law professor at Middleton University over the introductory class teaching Criminal Law 100, or as his godmother and mentor Annalise preferred to call the class "How To Get Away With Murder".
===Season 3 There isnt much to say about this cute little baby of whom everyone wanted to see more on camera..... and that's on .......=== Periodt
Sonogram of Christopher Castillo
- Seemingly conceived in "Is Someone Really Dead?".
- It is unknown whether Laurel knew she was pregnant before the fire (as we as viewers found out because she had tests done while she was in hospital). In "We're Bad People", while in a flashback, Laurel is talking to Wes in a bathtub about the condom breaking the last time they had sex. This might mean that she knew she was pregnant before the fire, but it is only hinted at, nothing more.
- The characters who first know however are: Oliver, Meggy, Bonnie and Michaela.
- We learn in "Who's Dead?" that Frank knows too, as he is the person Bonnie tells the news to over the phone.
- In "We're Bad People", we learn that both Asher and Connor find out, along with Laurel telling Asher, Connor and Michaela when they go and visit her, that the baby is Wes'.
Christopher as portrayed by Braylon Jackson. ("Say Goodbye")
- He was born 2 months premature.
- In the fifth season, despite being male, Christopher is portrayed by a female infant and her twin sister.
- In the sixth season premiere, "Say Goodbye", a older Christopher is portrayed by Braylon Jackson in a hallucination.
- In the sixth season finale, "Stay", a fully grown up Christopher is portrayed by Alfred Enoch in Annalise's funeral set at least 20 years after Annalise's murder trial.
- Also in the finale, he is revealed to have become a criminal law professor over the introductory class, Criminal Law 100, or as his mentor Annalise preferred to call the class "How To Get Away With Murder".
|"I'm Going Away"||"I'm Not Her"||"It's for the Greater Good"||"Was She Ever Good at Her Job?"||"I Love Her"|
|"Stay Strong, Mama"||"Nobody Roots for Goliath"||"Live. Live. Live."||"He's Dead"||"Everything We Did Was For Nothing"|
|"He's a Bad Father"||"Ask Him About Stella"||"Lahey v. Commonwealth of Pennsylvania"||"The Day Before He Died"||"Nobody Else Is Dying"|
|"Say Goodbye"||"Vivian's Here"||"Do You Think I'm a Bad Man?"||"I Hate the World"||"We're All Gonna Die"|
|"Family Sucks"||"I'm the Murderer"||"I Want to Be Free"||"Are You the Mole?"||"We're Not Getting Away With It"|
|"The Reckoning"||"Let's Hurt Him"||"What If Sam Wasn't the Bad Guy This Whole Time?"||"Annalise Keating Is Dead"||"Stay"|