"Are You the Mole?" is the 84th episode of How to Get Away with Murder.
Summary[edit | edit source]
On the eve of graduation, Oliver gifts Connor, Michaela and Asher something unexpected. At the dean’s cocktail party, Annalise learns disturbing news. Later, Michaela receives a surprise phone call, and the FBI informant is finally revealed.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Notes and Trivia[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is the first time since Season 3 that the mid-season finale has taken place on the ninth episode of the season.
- Former main cast members Alfred Enoch (Wes Gibbins) and Karla Souza (Laurel Castillo) make an appearance. They were credited in the end credits as to keep their appearance a surprise to the viewers.
- The events of the episode take place around May 2017 as stated by Bonnie's texts.
- The Night of the Graduation appears to have occurred separately from the alleged Death of Annalise Keating which appears to have occurred sometime after.
Important Events[edit | edit source]
- Asher is revealed to be the mole though he claims to have given the FBI nothing concrete. Asher explains that the FBI blackmailed him through his mother and sister who convinced Asher to turn on the others. He is later killed by an unknown assailant outside Gabriel's apartment.
- Nate reveals that he and Annalise got together before Sam and Lila had their affair.
- Laurel is alive and is in hiding thanks to the help of Tegan, allegedly.
- Annalise goes into hiding also to escape from the FBI, adopting a new alias, Justine Brooks.
Title[edit | edit source]
- The Keating 4 become more and more paranoid after Asher Millstone throws out numerous names of people who could have turned on them. (Unbeknowst to them, Asher is doing this because he is the turncoat.) Michaela asks Laurel if she is the mole after a telephone call five months after her disappearance.
- "Are You the Mole?" - Michaela Pratt